Hey it’s Sam! And I just love food. I love food and everything that’s associated with it. So it’s come to the point where I want to tell YOU what I love…through this word scramble! I scrambled a few of my best foods, and so I want you guys to find out what they are.
1. The ability to read
If you can’t then…wait WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAY?!?! Anyways, this is a scoreboard of how much time you can take to unscramble these foods:
10-19 sec. – CHAMPION
20-29 sec. – FANTASTIC
30-39 sec. – OK
40-49 sec. – KINDA PITIFUL
50-59 sec. – EVEN MORE PITIFUL
60 sec. or more – HUH?!?!
So if you ever get these times or at least in those areas, respond in your comments. So here are the foods (I’ll also give you hints. Sorry If they’re too obvious):
1. UCEBRBAE BISR (Hint: It’s a type of chicken)
2. NECRFH RFISE (Hint: This can be served with ketchup; the way I like it!)
3. EGVGEI CIER (You probably aren’t familiar with this food)
4. TOALEMA w/ SNIARSI (Hint: It can be used as a breakfast)
5. HICNKEC EDNRELNIOT LPAET (Hint: I ate this at a restaurant)
These are the answers. And don’t cheat. If you are stumped, it is totally understandable.
1. BARBECUE RIBS
2. FRENCH FRIES
3. VEGGIE RICE
4. OATMEAL w/ RAISINS
5. CHICKEN TENDERLOIN PLATE (I had this at Cracker Barrel)
So check the scoreboard and tell me how u did in your comments!