Hey guys it’s Sam and guess what? You know Wikipedia?
Well, guess what Wikipedia has? SIGNATURES! You don’t even have to travel to the person and get it! The signatures are right smack on Wikipedia. Here are some signatures if you’re lazy like me:
But guess what? I have a challenge for you. And that’s to figure out who the heck signed these signatures. And to make it more challenging…no Internet allowed. If you cheat, that’s practically disqualifying you from the challenge. So all you have is this post, your brain, and yourself. If you find out each and every signature, comment/email me telling them. If you’re the first one who commented/emailed me the CORRECT answer, you’ll receive a special, special prize which is TBA (to be announced). Second and third-place winners will receive half of the special, special prize the grand-prize winner will win. Honorable mentions (fourth place down) will win…oh, they’ll just win something. So get down, get off the computer, and get going with this challenge!
OK it’s been long enough. Apparently, some people don’t like competition and didn’t comment/email me back. But anyways, here r the signers:
1. R.L. Stine, horror writer most known for his famous Goosebumps book series.
2. Lemony Snicket, the pen name for Daniel Handler, the author of the A Series of Unfortunate Events book series.
3. Daniel Handler, the author of the A Series of Unfortunate Events book series.
4. Benjamin Franklin, one of the Founding Fathers. He can be found on a $100 bill.
5. John Hancock, the signer of the Declaration of Independence.
6. Barack Obama, the 44th and current President of the U.S. Also the first African-American president.
7. J.K. Rowling, the British novelist known for her seven-novel Harry Potter novel series, even spawning a movie for each novel. The first part of the two-part movie for the seventh and final novel, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, releases November 19, 2010.
8. E.B. White, the writer of many famous books such as Charlotte’s Web and Stuart Little.
9. Jules Verne, best known for the famous books 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Around the World in Eighty Days, and A Journey to the Centre of the Earth.
Hey guys, do you know the Powerpuff Girls? You know, Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup?
Well, there’s this new show on Nick that somewhat reminds of the three. The show’s main hero is like them, except it’s a “he”, there’s one of them, and…HE’S A DOG!
That’s right. Look out, everybody…Dudley Puppy came to town.
That’s right, everybody. T.U.F.F. Puppy has finally arrived to Nick! It premiered on October 2, right after the Jimmy Neutron spin-off Planet Sheen.
The main hero is a dog named Dudley Puppy, who is apparently a secret agent working for T.U.F.F. (pronounced like “tough”), which is the acronym for the Turbo Undercover Fighting Force. This canine crime-fighter is voiced by Jerry Trainor, who is famously known playing the role of Spencer Shay (Carly’s big brother) on iCarly. T.U.F.F.’s main agents besides Dudley is:
Kitty is Dudley’s feline partner, and (legend says it) her birthdays as a child were terrible, but not much else is known about Miss Katswell. She is an expert in combat, weapons, and detective work, but wishes Dudley could just TAKE A PILL AND CHILLAX ALREADY!!! Apparently, when her whiskers are cut off, it basically means her balance is cut off as well.
He’s as tiny as a mouse, but he still runs T.U.F.F. nonetheless. Legend has it, that Chief may have been an agent of T.U.F.F. before becoming boss. He was spotted relaxing in a mouthful of water in a seagull’s mouth. There’s just one loose end that Chief can’t tie up…his new reckless recruit, Dudley. Chief tries to keep his eyes on Dudley, but it’s harder than you think!
Keswick is simply T.U.F.F.’s gadget inventor, that is an animal of an unknown species (marsupial?). He is capable of inventing the contraptions T.U.F.F. agents use in crime-fighting.
The Chameleon. Those two words just scream mean to Kitty. After this master of disguise broke free from prison, he’s out for Kitty’s every single hair! But with Dudley as a keen bloodhound shield, the Chameleon will have to get through Dudley before he can capture Kitty! He wears a suit that allows him to morph into anything like real-life chameleons can easily change color. Dudley was fooled by a Chameleon pogo stick, and even Kitty was fooled by a Chameleon Dudley. I mean, seriously, this guy is VICIOUS!
Anyways, T.U.F.F. Puppy is still on and going, and has been for the past sixteen days. So check your local airings, and keep your fingers crossed to see if T.U.F.F. Puppy is just around the corner!