Hey guys it’s Sam. And realize how I’ve dilly-dallied up my blog? With the candy cane background and the snowing header? Christmas is near, silly! It’s 10 days until Christmas Eve, and only 3 days until the beginning of Christmas break. I’ve already been working on my Christmas wish-list, and this is what I have so far:
1. Kinect for Xbox 360 w/ Kinect Adventures! ($149.99, ToysRUs)
2. Sonic Free Riders for Kinect for Xbox 360 ($49.99, GameStop)
2. The Adventures of Ook and Gluk by Dav Pilkey ($8.99, Barnes & Noble)
3. Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln Peirce ($9.35, Barnes & Noble)
4. Big Nate From the Top by Lincoln Peirce ($8.99, Barnes & Noble)
5. Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Boxset, volumes 1-6 by Bryan Lee O’Malley ($42.12, Barnes & Noble)
6. The All-New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O’ Fun 2 by Dav Pilkey ($4.49, Barnes & Noble)
I don’t know what else to slap on my list. Any suggestions? Comment/email me em!
I also made this song called, “Sammwak the Red-Nosed Blogger.” If you know “Rudolph”, this Christmas carol will be a great addition the next time you go caroling!
In the tune of “Rudolph”:
Sammwak the red-nosed blogger, had a very funny blog.
And if you ever saw it, you’d probably ro-ofl.
But all of Sammwak’s family used to use him as a servant.
And poor Sammwak never got, just one precious candy mint.
But one sunny, bliss-ful day, Sammwak came to say,
“Viewers, with yourselves so bright, can I get 1,000 hits tonight?”
And when he saw the blog stats, Sammy shouted out with glee, “Yippee!”
Mr. Sam Mwakasisi, you’ll go down in history!
Comment/email me if you enjoyed this song. If it did please give me a thumbs-up. If not, a thumbs-down. If you’re in the middle, a thumbs to the side, perhaps? I really want you to have a good Christmas, because I care for you. Yeah, I’ve never admitted it before, but I do. If I didn’t, Sammwak would’ve never been made. I would’ve been slacking back in April! But now since I’ve decided to start this blog, I’ve really had a lot of history. Rants, reviews, et cetera, et cetera. But I do have a blog that really has a shiny appearance. If you ever saw it, you’d say it glowed. It really went down in history.
Please subscribe and like my posts for some BPs! Because Christmas is coming. Heck, even 2011 is coming. It’s a big, big year of big, big events. New movies, new video games, everything. Especially movies. I need as much subscriptions as salvageable, because I haven’t yet managed my subscriptions, and I want to see you on my list…PLZ?
Merry Christmas to all, to all a good Christmas.