Hey guys it’s Sam, and I’ve decided to let you all in on something that I bet will make even the coldest hearts warm a bit…yep, this year’s Christmas/New Year special is finally back in business! All I had to do was edit all the gaming sections–since they were my prime suspects for being content from, y’know, allthingsxbox.net–and now I can successfully access both the post and my blog without a malware alert! I hope y’all get the same results as last time, and make sure to have a happy new year into 2013! See you then!
Until 2013 America,
Video of the Year: As my final post of the year, I believe I should go out on a humongous bang with this one. It’s been one of the hardest decisions I’ve had to make in my blogging career, if not the hardest. But I have finally come to a consensus. Here, folks, is the one YouTube video I enjoyed the most out of the 365 days of 2012. It is…
…GANGNAM STYLE!!! Oh, I guess that wasn’t really a hard decision after all. But it’s easy to see why:
- First video in Internet history to reach over a billion views
- Has over thirty parodies
- First YouTube video I’ve seen to get over a million likes
- A surprising breakthrough for an artist we formerly never knew about
- You’ll be doing the dance before you even realize it
- There’s a tiny little Psy dancing by the view counter!